View job on Handshake
Are you career-focused and capable of driving continuous improvement in every aspect of our business? Do you want to work for an organization that values you as an individual and genuinely invests in you to develop your skills to become a future leader? If so, apply to become Apex Tool Group’s latest participant in Supply Chain and Operations Leadership Development Program!
The Supply Chain & Operations Leadership Development Program at Apex Tool Group (ATG) is a 2-year program that develops individuals by providing work assignments in multiple areas and functions. The program accelerates the development of recent college graduates through mentorship, training, and stretch assignments that prepare them for leadership roles at ATG. Participants will gain an in-depth understanding and knowledge of ATG’s products, markets, operations, and customer base.
The Supply Chain & Operations Leadership Development Program provides participants with exposure to different facets of the business, our products, and customers to prepare them for leadership roles and responsibilities upon completion of the program.
In addition, the Supply Chain & Operations Leadership Development Program aims to:
· Provide realistic job previews and functional exposure within Supply Chain and Operations
· high-potential Challenge participants with stretch assignments, which accelerates development
· Allow participants to contribute to the company’s strategic vision through value-adding assignments
While in the two-year program, participants will move through four roles in at least two locations. Our goal is to provide participants with an opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the day-to-day operations of the position, work on projects that are value add, and develop relationships with peers and leadership at the site. Assignments are based on prior experience, education, participant preference, and business need.
Possible assignments include roles in:
Operational Excellence (OpEx)
Mexico (bi-lingual candidates only)
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Operations Management, or related field
· Must have a 3.0 GPA at the time of graduation
· Ability to be mobile during the program
· Well-rounded business acumen
· Previous leadership experience in an academic, athletic, or work setting
· Previous internship experience in a Supply Chain or Operations role