DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A RAPIDLY GROWING TEAM AND HAVE A BIG IMPACT?
Latchel is a Y Combinator-backed, high growth, and well-funded startup seeking an intern to support a new product launch. This position reports directly to Latchel’s COO. We are a fully-remote company and invest heavily in creating a strong culture to keep us connected.
This is an amazing opportunity to own a product launch from end to end. We have an existing distribution channel, so a successful launch will see this product become reality.
INCREASING CUSTOMER VALUE
Latchel’s Home Assistant product provides immense value to rental property residents, owners, and managers and we want to make our Home Assistant even better. We are experiencing rapid growth and want to fuel even more growth by enhancing our product offering even further. This is where you come in.
You will lead the launch of a new physical product to supplement our Home Assistant service. This will be a physical pack of goods that address common home needs and will create a more comfortable home for renters and enable them to solve common problems without having to wait for a repair technician. We are tentatively calling this a “Resident Welcome Package.”
- You will work with suppliers to create a list of feasible products to offer in the Resident Welcome Package.
- You will analyze and decide on whether to work with dropshippers, third party logistics providers (e.g. to provide warehousing and fulfillment), or a combination of the above.
- You will define the end to end product lifecycle for any customer receiving a Welcome Package.
- You will develop the pricing model.
- You will design and lead the product launch.
COMPENSATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS
This is a 100% fully remote paid internship opportunity (our entire company is 100% fully remote, so you will not be disconnected from the rest of the team). We can offer both part-time and full-time roles. Pay ranges from $15-$20/hr (USD) depending on education level. This is meant to be a project that will make you an attractive candidate for future employers, as there is only a small likelihood that this role will convert to a long term position. As a 100% fully remote company we will work with anyone in the world–strong English fluency and ability to have heavy overlap with US business hours is essential.
The ideal candidates would have education backgrounds in one or more of the following: supply chain management, business, industrial engineering/operations research.
INTERVIEW PROCESS & HOW TO APPLY
- Send a resume and a brief introduction and why you’re interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include [Product Launch Intern] in the subject line. Be sure to include your relevant educational experience.
- You will receive an invite to speak to the COO, Will Gordon, to ask questions about the company and the role.
- We will schedule a follow-up interview with both the COO and the CEO, Ethan Lieber.
- After the interviews, you will receive a decision within 1-2 business days.