Salary: $60,000/yr (w2)
Location: (remote) Washington DC
Visa: Sponsor H1b and Green card
- Lead the development of highly innovative products/solutions, achieved through collaboration and dialogue with other experts in the field. The candidate will continually assess advancements in technologies to gauge and recommend better solutions for the customer to improve the software developer experience and efficient delivery of software.
- Mentor and coach technical staff, proactively shape product vision, and support multiple internal/external initiatives to achieve mission success. The candidate will have past and proven experiences as the technical lead on large, complex projects, and enterprise solutions.
- Provide technical advice/input that impact strategic client output. Impact functional strategy by developing new solutions, processes, standards or operational plans that.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL developer.
- Experience in BI related fields with progressively increased level of responsibility in data analysis, data modeling, BI development, database development and SQL experiences.
- Good understanding with BI development life cycle, data architect, metadata management, data marts and related methodologies.
- Experience in ETL design and development using any ETL tools such as Informatica and Ab Initio.
- Familiar with data replication tools and technology
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding SQL and data analysis skills
- Experience in analyzing and building reports / dashboards using BI reporting tools such as Tableau, Web Focus and MicroStrategy is advantageous
Working remotely is ok but candidate needs to be onsite for a few days when the project starts to get the badge.