View job on Handshake
As a Product Manager Intern, you’ll gain first-hand experience creating imaginative solutions for our clients and you’ll see your ideas become reality. You will be on a team with engineering interns to develop a digital solution for a real client challenge. At the end of your internship, you’ll be considered for a full-time position that starts upon completion of your degree program. Ready to start your exhilarating career?
- Understand the product vision for your team’s challenge and help bring it to life
- Understand, analyze, and capture business and user needs
- Define, analyze, and document business and functional requirements and make sure they align with the product vision
- Create specifications, including business process flows and data flow diagrams that reflect the scope and complexities of the requirements
- Proactively identify cross-track dependencies ensuring that there are no gaps in coverage across all modules and any gaps are addressed within and outside the track
- Help foster a collaborative environment
- Collaborate with engineers on your team to ensure that business requirements are translated into designs that fit the technical constraints
- Help resolve issues, risks, and dependencies
- Review and provide input into other deliverables from other team members as needed
- Participate in project planning activities
We recognize that you might not meet 100% of the requirements listed below and that’s okay! We’d love to hear from you anyways.
- Working towards a BS/BA degree in business administration, business management, engineering, economics, or related area
- On track to graduate between December 2022 and August 2023
- Considerable aptitude to analyze business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs
- Strong academic track record
- Relevant leadership experience from community organization involvement or previous employment
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and flex in a highly creative and collaborative multidisciplinary environment
- Passion for all things interactive and digital
Hours per week
Publicis Sapient is unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship now or in the future for this specific role.
Benefits of Working Here
- Support and tools to be coached and mentored; hands-on experience to sharpen your skills and learn from industry experts
- Social and community service events
Applications will be accepted until December 15th, 2021.
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must upload both your resume and unofficial transcript. A cover letter is optional but recommended.
Once you submit your application, you will hear back from us within 5 business days on next steps.
We have this position available in our Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, and New York City offices. Your location choice should be the city that you want a permanent offer for when you graduate. Please select your top choice during the application process.
When you are ready to submit your application, click the “I’m interested” button to the right.
Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer