View job on Handshake
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L’Oréal USA as a Junior Human Resources Associate! We are currently looking for a 12 month associates to work with our HR teams across the USA. This extraordinary paid opportunity requires a candidate who has graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work up to 40 hours per week. This program will provide an opportunity to build a foundational knowledge in HR and learn the beauty industry. The qualified individual will work on challenging projects, learn and be developed by our world class HR team and will gain exposure to our top talent and senior executives.
This position will be based in Clark, New Jersey which is ~85 miles from Saint Joseph’s University. Applicant is expected to work in the office 3 days/week.
As a Junior HR associate, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist with all HR-related questions and requests from employees
- Work on special projects and participate in HR initiatives to advance our goals
- Coordinate HR seminars and special events for employees
- Support team members in identifying and implementing continuous improvement ideas
- Own HR Generalist duties which include onboarding new employees, managing HR workflows, facilitating employee moves, , managing and analyzing HR reports, maintaining HR records etc.
- Grow and develop into a well-rounded, strategic, HR professional!
We also have positions open across the USA in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Generalists, and beyond. If you love people and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you!
- Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months OR must have graduated with a Master’s degree within the last 12 months with no gap more than 5 months in education history
- Prior internship or office experience preferred
- Have demonstrated use of analytical skills – both using tools (ex. Excel, Business Objects, etc.) and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic and sense of confidentiality
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, -PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts, scheduling and task management required
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast paced environment with composure, as well as independently.