View job on Handshake
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in math, engineering, business, or the sciences.
Skills Required: Bachelor’s degree in related discipline plus 0 to 2 years of directly related experience preferably in a government financial environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Basic Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Word skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Experience working in or with a government budget office
- Experience supporting Navy programs
Responsibilities: The Junior Financial Analyst will provide Business and Financial Management Support to the FFG-62 Constellation Program, includes: using data from U.S. Navy databases including COBRA, ERP, NEPS, and PBIS to budget, execute, and report FFG-62 Constellation Program data; using VBA, macros, and pivot tables to prepare ad hoc reports of PMS 515 budget and execution status; prepare ledger reports; drafting funding documents to provide funding to other government activities and contractors; developing documentation, reports, and project plans and prepares and may present briefings and staff seminars; utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Database; perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.