This role is responsible for the analysis & modeling to develop data-driven solutions. They will utilize their analytical, statistical and programming skills to collect, analyze, develop and deploy solutions that can be executed throughout our company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborates with stakeholders across departments to identify and build solutions leveraging data.
- Use predictive modeling to optimize, generate revenue and drive efficiency throughout the organization.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance.
- Analyze operational and financial variances to understand trends and implications.
- Provides proactive analysis and subsequent recommendations identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Create ad-hoc analyses that help drive business strategy and improve efficiency.
- Facilitates requirements gathering, engaging both business & technical stakeholders.
- Gather, organize and make sense of disparate data sets.
- Prepare high quality analysis, communications and presentations; present work in a clear and compelling way.
- Perform reconciliation of data sources to ensure accuracy of all Analytics Business Intelligence Suite.
- Manage and develop online access to business intelligence. This includes access, content, licensing & roles.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related discipline
- 1-5 years Analytics and/or Data Science experience
- 1-5 years of experience creating and using machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenarios, modeling, decision trees, etc.
- 1-5 years of experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc.
- 1-5 years of experience working with Tableau Desktop/Tableau Server, Power BI, or other Data Visualization software.
- 1-5 years preparing presentations (both PowerPoint & Tableau preferred).
- Advanced Excel knowledge, ability to perform advanced functions & spreadsheet design.
- High level proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving and data manipulation skills are required.
- Expertise in creating visualizations to provide business insights.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment, while maintaining a high quality of work
- Ability to facilitate meetings amongst stakeholders to coordinate projects
- Must be a flexible, team-oriented individual who shows initiative and curiosity
- Must be able to manage many projects simultaneously, prioritize workload appropriately and function independently.