BeaconFire is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to generate insights by conducting extensive analyses of data. This requires 1-3 years of directly related working experience in data analysis. The ideal candidate should be able to conduct full lifecycle data analysis and turn data into business strategy.
● Performs statistical programming, develops data pipelines, reports infrastructures, and provides consultation and/or technical support.
● Creates quantitative models and identifies patterns in data.
● Extracts and manipulates large datasets from different data sources such as databases, text files, Excel, etc.
● Works on medium to complex and cross-functional IT and business intelligence solutions.
● Makes data visually appealing and simple to both navigate and comprehend for end-users.
● Presents and communicates findings clearly and concisely.
● Stays abreast of industry trends.
● Assists in the development and training of the IT department.
● Monitors performance and quality control to identity improvements.
● Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
● Understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
● Knowledge of Structured Query Language and Relational Databases.
● Demonstrated experience, familiarity, and ease with handling large data sets and crunching numbers.
● Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
● Experience working closely with engineering teams preferred.
● Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
● Strong skills in analyzing relational data and problem-solving.
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree in data analytic discipline; including but not limited to data science, computer science, finance, statistics, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
● 1-3 years relevant data and/or finance experience required
Job type: Full-time
BeaconFire Inc is an e-verified company, and we provide H1B visa sponsorship to all qualified international candidates