View job on Handshake
Stating Date- Early 2022
As a Data Scientist consultant you will be working on challenging projects with international blue-chip clients across diverse industries, on both advanced data analytics and consulting, including meeting with clients and building bespoke solutions to face their challenges. You will be working in teams of 3 to 6 consultants, on 1 to 3 projects simultaneously.
You’ll be involved in projects from first discovery meetings all the way to final recommendations, gathering and analyzing data, building statistical models, translating quantitative insights into strategic recommendations. You will have the opportunity to be creative and suggest innovative approaches, and well as being pushed to grow into taking ownership of your projects.
You’ll be able to present your results and will be exposed to C-suite clients.
You’ll build expertise on several methodologies and industries and develop an exceptional combination of both technical and business skills. You will be accompanied in your learning process through our training program as well as through coaching and mentoring from colleagues. You will have high-exposure to each member of our close-knit team, including the Managing Partner in APAC, who is leading the growth of this entity.
Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to both work for a leader in data analytics and have an impact in a strongly growing entity with high ambitions. Each consultant is highly involved in the challenges we are facing and contributes to our passionate, humble and ambitious team.
We’re looking for talented candidates with the following profile:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a related analytical field. Outstanding record of academic achievement.
– 0-2 years of experience in Data Analysis / Modelling / Advanced Analytics to answer business questions
– Experience with statistical software such as R, Python, SQL, etc
– Proficient with Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Consulting experience or interest in working as a consultant
– Strong interest in marketing & business issues
– Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
– Business level English fluency
-Proficiency in APAC languages is a plus (Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese, etc)
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
– Self-motivated, diligent and open to learn