View job on Handshake
Maestro Technologies is looking for an associate to support business development function remotely. The primary objective is generating new business and building rapport with new clients to offer our IT services and expertise.
- Generate leads to potential clients using company data and tools.
- Contact potential clients to introduce new IT services
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Analyze company profiles to understand its marketing needs and business operations
- Perform initial assessments to understand their goals, technical needs, and budget constraints
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Organize and execute assigned business projects
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates experience in preparing and presenting written & oral reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word and PowerPoint
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity