Responsible for building programs to create SAS datasets from the clinical database, external data sources, and other sources while following the clinical study’s protocol or statistical plans.
- Develop programs for data transfers and assist in their review to ensure the data transfer has been produced to specification.
- Develop good problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn and seek advice from senior Statistical Programming staff.
- Carry out all activities according to Covance SOPs working within the framework of the Quality Management System and to Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior Programming staff.
- Become familiar with clinical trial data and drug development process.
- Develop SAS programs and output to create ADaM and client-defined analysis datasets, tables, listings and graphs.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organization, leadership and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Entry-level candidate may also apply
How to apply
- Interested candidate can share their resume to our company Email id:- firstname.lastname@example.org