View job on Handshake
Responsible for building programs to create SAS datasets from the clinical database, external data sources, and other sources while following the clinical study’s protocol or statistical plans.
- Develop programs for data transfers and assist in their review to ensure the data transfer has been produced to specification.
- Develop good problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn and seek advice from senior Statistical Programming staff.
- Carry out all activities according to Covance SOPs working within the framework of the Quality Management System and to Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior Programming staff.
- Become familiar with clinical trial data and drug development process.
- Develop SAS programs and output to create ADaM and client-defined analysis datasets, tables, listings and graphs.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organization, leadership and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Entry-level candidate may also apply
How to apply
- Interested candidate can share their resume to our company Email id:- firstname.lastname@example.org