View job on Handshake
This position is eligible for full-time telework under Government Code 14200 for eligible applicants residing in California.
Under the general direction of the Staff Services Manager II (SSM II), the incumbent will perform a wide range of research and data-related tasks. The incumbent will provide data management and maintenance support for the Division’s various research activities, and will develop, implement, maintain, and enhance database protocols. Additionally, the incumbent will conduct statistical analyses using the appropriate methodologies and tools, such as Power BI, and will interpret, summarize, and clearly/concisely communicate those findings.
- In addition to evaluating each candidate’s relative ability, as demonstrated by quality and breadth of Experience in data collection and analytical tools (e.g., Microsoft Power BI).
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to create innovative approaches to challenges where no foundational knowledge exists.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a diverse team.
- Demonstrated data analysis and program evaluation experience.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.