This position is eligible for hybrid telework under Government Code 14200 for eligible applicants residing in California.
Under general direction of the Information Technology Supervisor II, the Information Technology Specialist I (ITS I), Financial IT Analyst, serves as the subject matter expert on department wide Information Technology (IT) systems and projects supporting the enterprise financial functionality. The incumbent performs IT business analysis activities and assists in the design, testing, and implementation of IT system components in support of enterprise financial initiatives and projects. The incumbent is also responsible for conducting studies, performing research, and providing solution recommendations related to finance technology projects. This position will provide services from IT domain of Business Technology Management.
- Knowledge of Housing and Community Development’s (HCD’s) or comparable financial business processes
- Working knowledge of Loan and Grant Management IT systems
- Experience with the analysis and design of financial reports including mandated federal and state reports
- Experience working with executive-level stakeholders and achieving stakeholder buy-in for the proposed financial IT project requirements
- Experience working with application development and information security teams to implement financial IT systems, databases and reports and mitigating data security risks
- Experience with the design and development of test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test schedules to support the implementation of new or enhancements to the existing financial IT systems
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment