Position Specific Description
Responsible for the development and integration of SAP Business Warehouse and other SAP products into the technical infrastructure and existing business processes. Provides technical or functional guidance to project and work teams as needed within the Enterprise Finance systems. Collaborates on an on-going basis with the Business Systems Analyst. Analyzes designs, develops, tests, debugs, implements, maintains and/or enhances existing or new systems and documentation that are reliable and efficient. Supports reporting needs using various SAP and non-SAP tools for the financial data.
Required Qualifications: High School Graduate/ Working toward bachelor’s degree in: Computer Science, Information Technology, Math, Engineering
Preferred Qualifications: Analytical Problem Solving, Good Listening Skills, Team Player, Effective Written Communications, Effective Verbal Communications, Analysis, Strategic Planning, SQL, Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (especially excel), Database Structure, Web Technologies, Programming using any or all of the following: C#, Mobile App Development, C++, Java, JSN and HTML, ABAP. Knowledge of Agile Methodologies a plus.
Team: This role will be a part of the Enterprise SAP Finance team
To be considered for an internship, you must be actively enrolled at a college or university as a full-time student seeking a bachelor’s degree or higher. You must also have a current cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher (on a 0.00 to 4.00 scale).
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists department with assigned projects
- Completes challenging projects and assignments
- Presents final project to senior leadership at the end of the internship
- Assumes responsibility for own travel, lodging, and transportation necessary to be available for the program
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High school grad / GED
- Maintain active enrollment in a Bachelor or higher degree program
- Maintain cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher