Job ID 65342-en_US
Location Suwanee – Georgia
Learn More About Internship Programs at CommScope
As CommScope designs and builds connectivity for the world’s most advanced networks, we’re building something equally as important: careers for forward-thinking college students like you. Our Summer Internship Program is designed to provide you an invaluable work experience through completing meaningful projects to help you grow and develop.
Throughout the 12-week program, you will collaborate with some of the best in the industry, receive on-the-job training, and participate in professional development workshops, executive speaker series, and other networking and social events!
How You’ll Help Us Connect the World
As an IT Operations – Strategy Analyst intern, you will work with IT Infrastructure, operations and larn how it is deployed, monitored, and maintained. This role will be based in Suwanee, GA.
You Will Make an Impact By
- Participating in multiple projects related to hardware and software upgrades/maintenance
- Managing Help Desk Tickets
- Monitoring Infrastructure for capacity and utilization
- Documenting processes and procedures
- Conducting Audits
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Junior or Senior standing in a BS, BA or master’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science from an accredited university
- Proven strong academic performer with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
You Will Excite Us If You
- Enter any preferred qualifications
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team
What happens after you apply:
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at email@example.com. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo