Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Disclaimer: Applying to this requisition will place you into consideration for an internship on our Operations and Supply Chain teams. Exact Team Allocation will be discussed during the hiring process if you are selected.
Rivian internships are experiences optimized for student candidates. To be eligible, you must be an undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited program during the internship term. If you are not pursuing a degree, please see our full-time positions at Rivian.com/careers
Note that if your university has specific requirements for internship programs, it is your responsibility to fulfill those requirements.
- Be part of a world-class team, with a focus on high quality and rapid project deployment.
- Challenge assumptions and be an advocate for best practices
- Discover your potential with cross-functional partnerships and be an asset to your leadership team.
- Actively Enrolled in a Bachelors OR Masters of Supply Chain, Operations, Business or similar from an accredited University or College at the time of the internship.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and execute on actions and tasks as requested by your team
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working as a member of a team across several cross functional disciplines, including with external stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to work overtime, as needed
- Travel may be expected
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.