The Pacific Dental Services Summer Intern Program is a 10-week, full-time, paid internship that provides undergraduate and graduate students with invaluable insight and experience into the operation of a large multi-state employer.
- Supports software development deliverables among various teams and applications
- Partners with the subject matter experts and primary consumers for various technology platforms to support overall organization goals
- Participates in the applications change management process and implementation
- Collaborates with department team members to accomplish assigned projects
- Collaborates with other interns to accomplish completion of assigned group project
- Assists in the organization and gathering of information
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Current or recent enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in Information Technology, Computer Science, Informatics, or similar
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Project Management tools
- Preferred not required familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle SDLC (Agile frameworks, Waterfall)
Pacific Dental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team members.