Hilltop Holdings Inc. is currently looking for a qualified student to join IT Enterprise Data team as a 2022 Summer Intern. This individual will work closely with IT Managers and IT Directors to gain hands-on experience in Information Technology while assisting with several key initiatives across the company.
- Helping develop reports, wire frames for dashboards, Power BI dashboards and data analysis.
- Creating data integrations utilizing Microsoft Data Factory.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Participating in agile scrum stand up sessions daily as a team member.
- Other duties as assigned or required as well as found interest in the data analytics areas.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Proven self-starter who can initiate tasks and follow up to completion
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Junior or Senior standing students pursuing a degree in a relevant discipline preferred
- Candidate MUST have authorization to work for any employer in the US without requiring sponsorship, whether in student status or not
About the Company
Hilltop Holdings Inc. (NYSE:HTH) is a Texas-based diversified financial holding company specializing in banking, mortgage origination, and financial advisory through its wholly owned subsidiaries, PlainsCapital Bank, PrimeLending, and HilltopSecurities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the Company.