Investor Services Associate
Location: Windsor, CT; Boston, MA; Evansville, IN; New York | Hybrid
What to Expect in The Role:
The purpose of an Investor Services Associate is to administer investor activity for fund clients. This includes ensuring timely and accurate processing of investor transactions and effective communication of the transactions to the fund client.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Act as first point of contact for fund investors and managers.
- Monitor bank accounts & reconcile account activity to subscription agreements
- Update checklist task regarding source of investor subscription funding.
- Provide exceptional customer service to fund investors and managers.
- Process investor subscription and redemption activity in accordance with the fund’s offering documents.
- Prepare investor transaction reports for delivery to fund accountants and fund management.
- Communicate pending transactions to fund management as required.
- Prepare and validate investor statements to fund accounting information.
- Prepare wire transfer instructions in accordance with investor instructions or fund management instructions.
- Verify that expected cash activity was processed by the bank.
- Comply with department policies and procedures for processing of above activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by department management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar field
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
- Experience in financial services is a plus
- Team player mentality and a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage your time and keep organized
Why You’ll Like it Here:
· Flexible working environment: 1-2 days a week in the office, the rest of the week – office or work from home
· Compensation: Competitive base salary plus excellent benefits
· Your Future: Generous 401k Matching Program
· Discounts for Employees: Fitness memberships, rental cars, cell providers & more
· Training: Hands-on and customized by your Manager/Team, SS&C Learning Institute
· Work|Life Balance:
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off Policy (personal/vacation time), subject to manager’s approval
- Sick Leave Policy
- Paid company holidays
· Continued Education: Tuition Reimbursement up to 70% and Professional Development up to 100%
· Dress Code: Business Casual when you’re in the office; yes, this includes jeans
· Exposure to many key business groups within the company, including regular interaction with senior management and opportunities for advancement