View job on Handshake
Goldman Sachs’ Investment Strategy Group (ISG)—an independent team of global investment professionals—provides guidance on asset allocation and portfolio diversification. Clients can access ISG analyses of key investment issues and participate in timely discussions on market activity. Within ISG, the Strategic and Quantitative Asset Allocation team provides recommendations on long-term portfolio construction using a range of quantitative techniques, including factor analysis, robust optimization, and machine learning. Interns will spend 9 weeks working on a novel, commercially impactful research project, with guidance and training from a team of seasoned investment professionals.
Summer Analyst Grad Dates: November 2022 – August 2023
2. Click “Apply Now” and choose Summer Analyst
3. Select Recruiting Year – 2022
4. Select Position – Summer Internship
5. Select Role – Summer Analyst
6. Select Location – New York City Area
7. Select Division – Consumer and Wealth Management
8. Select Sub Division – PWM Quantitative Finance & Data Analytics
9. Complete remaining questions, upload resume, and submit!