The Investment Sales Team within Wealth Management, helps individuals and certain institutions worldwide to protect and grow their wealth, offering traditional and alternative investments across all major asset classes. We also provide customized wealth management solutions and private banking services to high-net-worth individuals and families. When you join this growing team as a sales coverage support senior analyst you will provide best in class service to our clients.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Assist sales team with client servicing needs and operational items
- Expertise in onboarding and account opening processes
- Prepare sales materials, presentations and assist in the acquisition of new clients
- Field client inquiries, research issues and support new leads, initiate transactions and prepare customized reports or summaries as needed
- Support IMs with trading of wealth advisory managed accounts
Your Skills and Experience:
- Higher education degree
- Good understanding of various financial products and services, as well as internal and external regulatory requirements in carrying out day-to-day tasks and before they become significant
- Identifying and suggesting ways to improve the current client service processes
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses preferred (or expected to clear within 90-120 days)
- Written and spoken fluency in Spanish
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.