•Lead research diligence for fund investment targets in technology, biotech & related industries.
•Suggest ideas, impulse technology research, business model & competitive análisis, valuation modeling, and risk management.
•Lead meetings at industry and investment conferences.
•Draft, Review and optimize contractual agreements with vendors, investment banks, and investment targets.
•Develop key banking and customer relationships to source & optimize CCM’s public equities deal flow & execution.
•Seek and assess special situations & venture investment opportunities, leveraging CCM’s network.
- BS/BA in Business administration, Engineering, Biological Sciences, or related fields.
- 1+ years of experience in capital markets, or in the product-oriented roles in technology or biotechnology.
- Interest and strong understanding of investment management and alternative assets.
- Resourcefulness to source opportunities and hard-to-find primary research
• Strong communication skills, Dynamic and show initiative.