View job on Handshake
Under general supervision, the Investment Banking Analyst is responsible for conducting industry research, building financial models to analyze company projections and or potential transactions, drafting offering memorandums for public or private financings, drafting client presentation materials and working with clients to execute financing or merger transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts industry research.
- Builds financial models to analyze company projections or potential transactions.
- Drafts offering memorandums for public or private financings.
- Prepares client presentation materials.
- Works with clients to execute financing or merger transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance required.
- Experience at a financial services institution a plus
- 0-2 Years as a business analyst or related experience in brokerage industry required
- Familiarity with investment banking terms and processes
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation’s leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation’s seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry’s largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.