LCN Capital Partners, a real estate private equity firm, pursues a single strategy of corporate credit-focused, commercial real estate sale-leaseback and build-to-suit investments. Through our offices in New York, Amsterdam, London, and Luxembourg, we currently manage over $3 billion in equity capital via our North American and European sale-leaseback investment funds and own over $7 billion in net-leased real estate assets. LCN is currently raising $2 billion for our fourth set of funds. With modest leverage, the most recent funds have purchasing capacity of $5 billion or more.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small team leading a rapidly growing private equity business. You will be working directly with our senior partners to originate, negotiate, structure, close, and manage a portfolio of sale-leaseback and build-to-suit investments. Through your work as an analyst at LCN you will develop a robust hybrid skillset, combining both corporate credit underwriting and real estate underwriting. You will be working in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to operate efficiently with a high level of autonomy.
Analyst Responsibilities Include:
– Credit underwriting including, the financial analysis of each tenant company, its respective industry, business model/corporate structure, new trends, etc.
– Real Estate underwriting including, researching the real estate assets, their locations, respective property markets, and economic trends.
– Participating in the negotiation and execution of investments with C-level management.
– Reviewing letters of intent, loan agreements, leases, development management agreements, and more.
– Ensuring the complete and smooth closing of transactions with some post-completion/closing work in North America and Europe.
– Asset management of existing portfolio investments.
– Preparing models and settlement statements for each investment.
– Investor relations including participating in investor meetings and creating materials for distribution to investors.
This position will focus on our North American Funds, although there will be opportunities to work on investments in our European Funds. The position will be located at our headquarters office in New York City.