View job on Handshake
This position is a combination of working virtually and in-person in our Los Angeles office. You must be based in Southern California (preferably LA or Orange County) and be able to work under minimal supervision and training. We are looking for a minimum full-time commitment of 8 weeks, ideally starting as soon as possible. Afterward, your work will be reevaluated for a permanent position. For this period, the pay is $20/hour and we require a minimum of 40 hours/week.
· You have already graduated from university and are no longer taking coursework. No current students, please.
· You are currently located in Southern California (preferably LA or OC) and willing to come into our office 2-3x a week.
· You have your own form of transportation.
· Bachelors or Masters in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related fields
· Strong communicator
· Attention to detail
· CFA or CPA
· Experience in Real Estate Finance
· Perform market analysis and evaluate deals and acquisitions
· Create and improve models to predict situations and run scenarios
· Prepare financial reports and annual operational budgets
· Study business and economic trends and make financial recommendations
· Analyze financial data, provide forecasting support, and create relevant spreadsheets, graphs, and charts
· Assist with Investor Relations, presentations, and other projects as needed