Hello and thank you for your interest, we are excited to meet you ! This role is an internship from 4-6 months with potential for temp to permanent hire. (We have offices in Chicago, New York, and San Francisco)
Who we are
At Business Sweden, we do management consulting with a higher purpose: to contribute to the welfare of society by accelerating the growth of Swedish companies abroad and by helping international companies to invest and expand in Sweden. Our clients are all over the world, so it’s by design that Business Sweden has offices and employees all around the world, too.
What we do
Our US operation consists of 3 locations which are Chicago, New York, and San Francisco. Together, we make up one of the most successful, progressive and dynamic business units in Business Sweden in the largest economy in the world. . Business Sweden is partly owned by the Swedish Government and private industry, a partnership that provides access to contacts and networks at all levels.
We help Swedish companies enter their product or service into the US market for the first time, understand market dynamics, identify local partners, appreciate the regulatory landscape, and build out their services or product offering. We support several industries spanning across 7 markets from retail, food, automotive, innovative technologies, pharma, luxury goods and more!
Why Business Sweden?
With us you will accomplish more than you thought possible and exercise an influence greater than you could imagine. You’ll get to unleash your talent with the world as your workplace and make a difference with true, proper impact.
The diversity of our people is the foundation of our culture and builds a workplace where everyone can contribute with unique experiences, perspectives and cultures.
Why we need you?
You will be part of a management consulting organization that executes challenging and impactful projects with global project teams.
In that context, we will help you learn how to:
- Be an expert in Microsoft Suite Programs, interpreting high level data analysis, researching and delivering market insights
- Create attractive, professional, visionary insights via Excel and PowerPoint
- Be part of presenting the data with your project manager to high level executives such as CEO’s and Operations Managers (early career exposure to C-Suite)
- Work in industry-specific teams to develop market insights
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for someone who enjoys being part of a high-performing team and collaborative culture, in an intellectually stimulating environment. We also look for you to be self-motivated, curious, and with a positive “can-do attitude”.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- No experience necessary, however, 1 year experience from management consulting or other professional services related work is an advantage
- Self-motivated, accountable, and dependable team player
- Service-minded with a positive “can-do attitude”
- Ability to handle multiple workstreams and priorities
- Ability to handle new challenges
- Outstanding ability to build personal relations, empathy, and trust
- Working or studying internationally and/or an appreciation for diverse cultural environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time (20-30 hours), Temporary, Internship