We’re Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world’s fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join our US Summer Rotational Internship Program 2023. During this 10-week rotational internship you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside colleagues in 2 of the following departments (Technology Consulting, Solution Engineering, Go-to-Market Strategy, Business Development, Field Marketing, Customer Value, Demand Generation, Operations).
Throughout this Summer you’ll work on Global Teams, engage with Clients, be mentored by Senior Leaders, and have exceptional learning opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Plus, you’ll network with your fellow interns while hearing from Celonis Leadership, participating in Personal Development and Career Roadmap Sessions, and enjoy Social Activities such as – game nights, summer outings (baseball/escape rooms), scavenger hunts, etc.
The work you’ll do:
- Gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of our business and how we succeed across the globe as the leader in Process Mining and Execution Management
- Deliver project-related communications and status updates to stakeholders and clients
- Work with dynamic and collaborative global team members to deep dive into our leading products and services
- Share your expertise and knowledge to discover insights and add value to the business
The qualifications you need:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, or a comparable degree program
- Experience in consulting and an interest in Data Analytics and Big Data
- Ability to think analytically, work in a structured manner, and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- A technical background with understanding and/or (SQL, Python, Tableau) is a plus
- 10 weeks full-time availability and the ability to commute to our offices in Raleigh, NC or New York, NY
- U.S. Work Authorization
What Celonis can offer you:
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Black@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 22 offices worldwide.