Discover the possibilities. At Ulta Beauty, we believe in the best ideas that create greatest impact. And we know that those insights can come from anyone, at any time. Which is why we empower our interns in ways few organizations do. Here, you’ll take what you’ve learned in the classroom into a world of real-life challenges that require creativity and new perspectives. That push you to think in new ways. Because it’s all about inspiration and transformation, not simply checking a box or building a resume. We’re here to help prepare you to realize your future career ambitions.
Experience the difference for yourself.
The Supply Chain intern will be responsible for supporting the Supply Chain Strategy team in analysis, planning, and developing recommendations for a supply chain business question or challenge that has an analytical component or a strategic decision. They will be responsible for providing clarity of action in business decisions and develop data-driven decision support. The Supply Chain intern will use a consultative approach with internal supply chain stakeholders to collect information, conduct analysis, and formulate a recommendation.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with and completes projects that contribute to the strategic goals of the Supply Chain team
- Conducts analysis to evaluate, analyze, and recommend a solution to a business question or challenge, contributing to the network design
- Utilizes various tools and resources to analyze information and make recommendations to support the business
- Responsible for extracting data, reporting, and converting data into information to support decision making
- Suggests recommendations to leadership based upon data-driven analysis
- On track towards acquiring a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited college in Supply Chain & Operations, Business Analytics or a related field
- Must exhibit a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong leadership abilities and demonstrated analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization, communication, data analysis, and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Python, R, or SQL programming and visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
This position pays $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty’s own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring—hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.