Alert Innovation is a fast-growing company on a mission to reinvent retailing through robotics. A diverse, driven, and creative team of professionals, we work daily to design systems that are changing the world of customer fulfillment. We’ve partnered with the world’s largest retailer to develop our Alphabot® technology, which is currently being deployed at stores throughout North America.
The Supply Chain Intern will be responsible for overseeing data integrity in our ERP system in support of ensuring material availability to our installation sites on time, while learning how supply chain influences larger scale production .
Our work is challenging, fun, and rewarding. We seek to hire people who want work to be meaningful and strive for excellence in a team-oriented culture.
What you’ll work on:
- Ensuring that delivery dates have been confirmed and are accurate for in bound purchase orders
- Monitor supplier delivery performance and create reports for on time delivery
- Work with Buyers and Commodity Managers to resolve inventory availability issues by contacting suppliers, correcting errors in our ERP or PLM system or working with our 3rd Party Warehouse.
- Document material shortages and work with appropriate buyers on communications to the field.
- Ensure that material is received properly in the system through the Receiving group and that the finance team is aware of any discrepancies in receiving
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office programs (particularly Excel).
- Analytical and critical thinking capability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
Desired Skills/Experience (Not Required):
- Customer Focus
- Cross-functional communication skills
Years of Experience/Education:
- College student pursuing business, supply chain or other operations discipline