At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron Electronics continues to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities; as a result, we have an exciting opportunity for a Summer 2022 Intern to join our Materials Management Team as a Data Analysis Intern in Rockleigh, NJ. This role has been designated for a hybrid work arrangement with remote days on Tuesday and Friday.
Crestron Interns and Co-Ops can expect to be challenged with meaningful projects and tasks alongside professionals and subject matter experts in the field. Interns and Co-Ops are assigned a dedicated mentor who will be responsible for their development and acclimation to the company. Crestron will also provide a variety of training and networking opportunities to participants in the program, seeking to present participants with a comprehensive experience that enhances technical and non-technical skill sets and to prepare students for their professional careers. Crestron is an equal opportunity employer proud of its commitment to Diversity & Inclusion.
- Support the business by performing audits of master data and data entry
- Document processes performed where they don’t currently exist
- Utilize knowledge of data analytics to help our business make decisions
- Support the Materials Management and Supply Chain teams on various projects as assigned
- Must be enrolled in a college or university working toward a bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Data Science, Computer Science, or closely related field
- Must be available to work up to 40 hours per week during the entire internship period
- Must be commutable to and from the Rockleigh, NJ area for the duration of the internship period
- Must have permanent, unrestricted work authorization in the United States now and in the future
- Familiarity with SAP
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with “Big Data” and Data Analytics
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, creative, have a solid work ethic and have a desire to produce a quality product
- Strong communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, written, and listening) with the ability to articulate work at different levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive individual with a desire to learn, possessing a long term desire to work in the Supply Chain or data science space
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Positive, personable, and able to work cohesively with other across various divisions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision