Discover the possibilities. At Ulta Beauty, we believe in the best ideas that create greatest impact. And we know that those insights can come from anyone, at any time. Which is why we empower our interns in ways few organizations do. Here, you’ll take what you’ve learned in the classroom into a world of real-life challenges that require creativity and new perspectives. That push you to think in new ways. Because it’s all about inspiration and transformation, not simply checking a box or building a resume. We’re here to help prepare you to realize your future career ambitions.
Experience the difference for yourself.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
In preparation for our summer internship program, we are seeking applicants for supporting Omni-Channel for Store Operations. Our Omni-Channel programs continue to see growth at Ulta Beauty and this role will require someone with a strategic mindset and ability to think outside the box. Our Store teams have a critical role in supporting Omni-Channel and this role would be focused on improving processes by working cross-functionally with other teams.
YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH THESE GOALS BY:
- Helping to identify operational opportunities through observations
- Collect and compile data
- Data analysis and improvement recommendations
- Solving practical problems
- Project management and team collaboration
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Leadership Capabilities
- Strategic mindset / Innovative
- College students in their Junior or Senior year, currently enrolled in classes this term or the following and able to provide proof of class registration.
- Solid academic record.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to work independently with guidance from Intern Supervisor.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical thinking and quantitative means.
- Developed communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Desire to work in a fast paced and team-oriented environment.
- Ability to commute to distribution center – must have transportation.
- Ability to work during core day shift but, spend time on other shifts to gather information.
- Ability to work up to 40 hours per week
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty’s own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring—hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.