Discover the possibilities. At Ulta Beauty, we believe in the best ideas that create greatest impact. And we know that those insights can come from anyone, at any time. Which is why we empower our interns in ways few organizations do. Here, you’ll take what you’ve learned in the classroom into a world of real-life challenges that require creativity and new perspectives. That push you to think in new ways. Because it’s all about inspiration and transformation, not simply checking a box or building a resume. We’re here to help prepare you to realize your future career ambitions.
Experience the difference for yourself.
Ulta Beauty is the largest specialty beauty retailer in the United States and the place for the true beauty enthusiast who gets butterflies as she shops for beauty and experiments throughout our store. We are the only one to provide our guests prestige, mass and salon products and services under one roof – All Things Beauty, All in One Place™. We put our guests at the center of all we do, committing to offer her unrivaled ways to be beautiful in an environment that provides the thrill of exploration and delight of discovery.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM STRUCTURE:
Our internship program is designed to provide real-world experience that is directly related to your academic discipline and career goals and provide you a better understanding of career options for your degree. Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of the Data Analytics department.
- Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the corporate office.
- End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to executives.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF INTERNSHIP:
- Execute small data projects from requirements to production deployment within our google cloud environment
- Hands on coding data pipelines within our google cloud environment
- Working with business and IT stakeholders to understand and design data products
- Gain experience in our overall strategy of enabling cloud and enterprise data to our business partners
- Gain a knowledge of data within cloud environment as well as gain good retail data knowledge
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree preferably in the final year of school.
- Strong academic record.
- Coding experience and an understanding in SQL/Python/Java preferred
- Previous work experience and involvement with on-campus organizations or activities.
- Analytical thinking, collaborative mindset, strong communication, and time management skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and interact with management level personnel.
- Ability to commit during the months of June – August 2022
DISCLAIMER – The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
The pay range for this position is $18.00 – $25.00 per hour.
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty’s own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring—hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.