Intern: Enterprise Compliance (Req#21-03953)
As an intern within Ricoh’s Digital Services Center you will be a part of a team dedicated to providing a well-defined vision and framework for Ricoh’s Digital Services strategy, portfolio, and roadmap. Specifically in this role, you will focus on the following project:
Creating Common Control Frameworks for Security and Compliance in Healthcare, Finance and Retail Industries. Candidate will research latest security requirements in industries and create a reusable common control framework for Ricoh cloud offerings as well as MFPs. Candidates will research NIST and ISO frameworks and map those authorities into industry mandated polices from HIPAA, HiTech, PCI, FedRAMP and CJIS
The Intern will gain hands-on work experience by participating in work projects in the focus areas of the Digital Services Center. They will assist in the completion of projects while learning in a professional environment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supports the specific functional area on special projects
* Works closely with assigned manager to learn and understand the diverse issues of the assigned function
* Researches, provides analysis, and offers solutions relating to a variety of functional projects
* Assists with daily activities of assigned function
* May perform a variety of tasks at the direction of the management team
* Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Student must be currently enrolled as a Masters Level student in an accredited college or university.
* Students should be pursuing a degree in a related major in the department of interest and posses some former work or internship experience; individual projects will dictate required level of education or year in school.
* Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Students are to successfully complete all required screenings prior to hire
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer — Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.