Position Summary: As part of the global Data & Analytics department, this role will assist in the execution of Constellation Brand’s global data management strategy with a focus on Data Governance. Primary responsibilities include Data Quality, Data Lineage, and Data Catalog across multiple platforms.
- Act as a liaison between business users and the IT technical teams for defined governance needs
- Assist with development, testing and documentation of database integrations and quality rules
- Understand business process definitions to ensure consistency, uniformity, and accuracy of data sets
- Ensure governance best practices to deliver intuitive dashboards, reports and analytics that exceed stakeholder expectations and are data and technology agnostic
- Assist with internal technical enhancement projects to ensure the integrity and correct application of agreed upon data standards and business rules
- Support documentation of newly defined procedures, attributes, business definitions, and data owners
- Support development of Data Governance roadmap and work with various organizations to establish development prioritization
- Execute assigned projects within Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance areas
- Support a culture that has a high sense of urgency, commitment to continuous improvement and a sense of accountability.
- Currently pursuing Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Analytics, or similar field, MBA or Master’s of Business Analytics preferred
- Python, SQL, database, and/or programming knowledge preferred
- Experience with database sources and analytical tooling such as SAP/S3, AWS, Google Analytics, Snowflake, TreasureData, DBT, PowerBI, Tableau a plus
- Strong aptitude for learning new business processes, technologies, and frameworks
- Self-starter, highly motivated and willing to take initiative to complete tasks with little direction
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to manage moderate to large datasets, interact with business intelligence systems and data visualization platforms
- Team player with a proactive, positive attitude and the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively at all levels of the organization
- Strategic and analytical thinker, with the ability to consider the details and interpret the impact of key business drivers
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements
· Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
· Sitting, working at desk/personal computer for extended periods of time
· Primary work environment is professional corporate office