GoDaddy is looking for Summer 2022 Data Engineer interns to join us in building and improving GoDaddy products. At GoDaddy, you can make a meaningful contribution to the company’s revenue, customer growth, and innovation. If you want to make a difference and help our customers make their dreams a reality, GoDaddy is for you!
Location: Remote – US
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you’ll get to do…
Come join the Data & Analytics team and contribute to
- Building data pipeline to run Analytics using data from Data Lake
- Bring meaningful insights to different user personas to help grow business, take decisions faster, improve efficiency
- Building outstanding services that help our internal and external customers succeed
- Writing highly-scalable, highly-available, cloud-ready applications
- Solving end-to-end problems
- Testing code (e.g. writing functional and unit tests)
- Embracing Agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services
- Embracing DevOps methodologies for enabling and supporting always-on services
- Collaborate with customers and support agents to understand the needs of our customers. A strong understanding of how you can assist our customers in accomplishing their goals every day.
- Establish critical metrics to monitor for product and customer success
Your experience should include…
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Strong experience in one programming language such as Python, Spark, SQL, Shell Script, Tableau, AWS.
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, software designs, microservices, and cloud computing.
- Prior work experience with AWS is a plus.
- Demonstrates a passion to develop elegant and groundbreaking solutions for real-world business problems
- Experience in an Agile development environment is plus
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent social, written, and verbal interpersonal skills. Strong writing skills with the ability to write clearly and quickly, to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- You have completed multiple academic projects that demonstrate a deep understanding of different technologies and tools.
- You demonstrate a strong sense of curiosity and are always striving to improve your knowledge base
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.