View job on Handshake
We’re Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world’s fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join our new summer Intern Program ’22 as a Customer Value Architect Intern. During this 12 week internship you will also take part in the programs social activities such as escape rooms, challenges, magic shows, coffee chats, cooking sessions and many other activities with your fellow interns.
As Celonis Customer Value Architects (CVA) we are spearheading efforts in data-driven business transformation for our customers. We work side by side with our customers at all levels to help them achieve their strategic goals and realize significant value using Celonis. As a Customer Value Architect we drive measurable business impact across processes and industries and accelerate the adoption of our platform. We blend deep process and industry expertise with a proven consulting skill set and a keen interest in analytics and change management.
As an intern you will work alongside some of our full time CVAs to support them in identifying areas for process improvement using Celonis and translating those insights into actions that drive dollar value and KPI improvements. Additionally, you will take on a strategic internal project that will span the length of your internship. The internal project will help our CVA teams better accomplish our mission of realizing business value for companies across North America.
The work you’ll do:
- Use data from Celonis to derive root causes and quantify the business impact
- Build business cases and ROI calculations, leveraging industry benchmarks and best practices
- Formulate solutions and improvement actions in finance, sales, procurement, and/or other major business functions
- Monitor improvements and measure value realization
- Analyze the problem statement prompt that you will be given at the beginning of your internship and formulate your scope of work
- Present, provide and develop projects solution to your internship Buddy and CVA leader
The qualifications you need:
- A Bachelor degree and currently pursuing an MBA degree in finance, economics, business information systems or other business or engineering related subjects
- 3-5 years of work/internship experience in management consulting, process improvement or value engineering to MBA
- Analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- At least 12 weeks of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.