About our group:
Seagate is seeking a Customer Service Account Management Summer Intern to join our team in the Longmont, Colorado facility.
The Customer Service Account Management Team provides best-in-class aftermarket services to deliver the Total Customer Experience across all product and customer segments.
Seagate’s Post-Sales Service and Operations are a competitive advantage that drives share growth and differentiates Seagate in the Data Storage industry. Our team consists of Account Managers, Supply Chain, Engineering, and Analytic roles in both the North America and Asia regions.
About the role – you will:
● Assist the CSO Account Management team in data gathering and analytics
● Create and optimize customer metrics dashboards in Tableau/BOBJ
● Work with cross functional teams for data gathering and reporting
● Model returns forecasts for each region
● Developing/managing metrics to support regional goals
● Driving continuous process improvement and automation in reporting and data
● Take return trends to recommend actions for the organization
● Create ad hoc reports or data output as needed
● Build out spreadsheets and presentations with data analysis
● Assist in end-to-end mapping of returns management systems in SAP
● Assist with implementation of projects related to service enhancements/improvements in region
● Manage specific customer projects and drive improvement efforts
● May work on tamper detection and mitigation strategies, including end-to-end process mapping, reporting optimization and data analytics
● Coordinate with Engineering, Security / Investigations, Account Management and Sales to review and implement solutions
● Work cross functionally with internal customers including, but not limited to: Customer Service Ops, Sales and Process Engineering, to develop solutions to complex data and process issues
● Self-motivated, quick learner and foster an enjoyable and productive work environment
● Love data and the direction it takes you
● Work closely with domestic and international team members with professionalism and ease
● Creative thinker with ability to bring innovative ideas to the team
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Customer service minded
Your experience includes:
● Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Data Analytics, or Industrial Engineering and returning to school in fall 2022
● Excel capabilities which include experience with pivot tables, sum if type formulas, and V-lookups
● Tableau experience a plus
Our Longmont product-design campus is nestled against the foothills with exceptional views of the Rocky Mountains. Here at work, you can grab breakfast and lunch in the on-site cafeteria or get an afternoon espresso, prepared by a professional barista. Our 1,500+ employees enjoy an active on-site experience from sporting activities (get in a few laps at lunch on our 1-mile walking path around campus, play ping-pong or volleyball, or stop in our 24- hour fitness center for a group or individual workout) to community service and many employee resource groups including Pride!, Women’s Leadership Network and a Young Professionals Network.
Colorado’s 2021 Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (SB 19-085) requires we inform you of the estimated base hourly range for this position: $17-21. Actual range is based on fair market value of the role in the geography in which you live based on the requirements of the job and your skills. This posted salary range is a good faith and reasonable estimate, and Seagate reserves the right to adjust this range depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
Seagate offers comprehensive benefits to its eligible employees; including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long term disability, annual variable pay bonus, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, flexible and dependent care spending accounts, health care spending account, flexible time off/vacation, paid holidays and paid parental leave.
Location: Longmont, United States