As a Technology Consulting Intern, you will be treated as a full-time consultant and will have the opportunity to be staffed on a current Credera client project. Your project assignment can range from client or internal engagements that span industries such as retail, restaurant, travel, energy, and healthcare. You will have the opportunity to work on a project related to data science, cloud infrastructure, architecture design, DevOps, machine learning, software development, and/or data engineering. Throughout our ten-week internship program, you’ll receive ongoing support from your Onboarding Peer and Career Coach, sharpen your existing technical skills, learn from subject matter experts, and experience Credera’s culture through various events and networking opportunities.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
Depending on your client or project, your typical day will vary as you uncover new challenges and progress throughout project phases. Your activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with your team to identify solutions that solve our client’s unique needs
- Facilitate daily meetings with project team and key stakeholders
- Research software libraries, frameworks, and tools
- Learn from subject matter experts and incorporate feedback into your work
- Develop data pipelines and machine learning models to support client needs
- Incorporate and promote technical best practices in your client work
- Participate in and drive product demos for client managers and executives
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR ME?
- You are driven and passionate about technology
- You can learn and apply technology concepts and programming languages quickly
- You enjoy dynamic days and working in changing environments
- You lean into challenges and see them as opportunities for growth
- You excel when collaborating in a supportive, high trust, and high performing team
- You demonstrate a strong internal drive
- You communicate complex thoughts succinctly
- You are analytical, employing critical thinking skills to understand ambiguous context
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computing, and/or related field of study
- Proven academic credentials (minimum GPA of 3.25)
- Interest in programming and design implementation
- Ability to combine practical business knowledge with development skills
- Demonstrated leadership across academic projects and extracurriculars
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to convey technical concepts well to a non-technical audience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Travel: Varies based on project assignments. 10 - 50% on average.
WHO WE ARE:
Credera is a consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, data and technology. Our approximately 700 consultants across the globe partner with clients ranging from long-time market leaders to emerging companies. Credera believes the most effective solutions are created through real collaboration with a laser focus on excellence. We care deeply about building trusted relationships with our clients to deliver tangible business results. Our mission is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients, people, and communities.
Credera has received a number of national awards, including: