Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, Canada, Latin America, Japan, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated, and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
The Inside Sales Representative for Hamilton will promote and present Hamilton’s Liquid Handling product lines, with the goal of attaining or exceeding assigned sales target guidelines within an assigned territory.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Develop business to increase the revenue of Liquid Handling products listed above with a primary focus on prospecting new business & fostering repeat business.
- Administration and qualification of all applicable leads.
- Collaborate with field-based Regional Sales Managers to identify, qualify and drive sales opportunities.
- Manage post-sale follow-up (first week, six months and annually) to nurture existing relationships and increase revenue through repeat business.
- Develop and grow the current customer database and keep detailed records accurately in HubSpot.
- Focus on customer visits and heightened sales presence in the Pacific Northwest area to drive more opportunities and revenue in that locale.
- Manage all business from infancy to close for applicable product lines within the assigned territory.
- Qualify leads. Promote, present and demonstrate products.
- Quote new business and manage opportunities to close.
- Attain or exceed sales target goals.
- The position reports to the Sales Manager and is located in the Hamilton Company Reno, NV facility.
- The position will require 0-10% travel time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sell Hamilton Liquid Handling Products products and services via Inside Sales.
- Achieve annual sales quota for Inside Sales.
- Manage and navigate the overall end-to-end sales process (lead generation to sales opportunity closure) for Syringe and Pipettor product lines.
- Possess a strong application knowledge of how the company’s products and services solve customer problems and create customer value.
- Accurately and professionally represent Hamilton Robotics products and services to the marketplace and make recommendations for product improvement and pricing.
- Recommend pricing strategies in competitive quote situations.
- Develop, grow, and manage Inside Sales to achieve maximum sales coverage for optimum sales expenses.
- Create customer quotes including the maintenance and creation of quote templates.
- Target key accounts and develop consistently, long-term sales account strategies.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, seminars, and conferences.
- Present company products, technologies, and services in sales situations.
- Investigate all sales leads, determine potential, and regularly report on this information.
- Become CRM “power user” and application expert.
- Report on competitive activity.
- Participate in sales meetings and strategy sessions to further company marketing and sales programs.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a science discipline.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with liquid handling automation preferred.
- 1+ years experience in CRM Software.
- 3+ years experience in a technical product market.
- Perform outbound calls daily to identify prospective new clients.
- Work jointly with Regional Sales Managers and Product Managers in securing new customers.
- Must be comfortable with prospecting, cold calling, quoting, follow-up emails, and other sales-related tasks.
- Understand the fundamentals of Hamilton products and services.
- Required to meet weekly, monthly, and annual productivity and sales metrics.
- Very strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management software preferred.
- Must be able to travel for business and possesses a valid driver’s license.
- A diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug-free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.