Innosight is a global strategy consulting firm focused on helping leading organizations design and create the future. We work with them develop growth strategies, build innovation capabilities, and accelerate new growth initiatives. As a member of the Innosight team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with leaders at Global 1000 companies to tackle some of the most interesting challenges in business.
- We are the leading practitioners of disruptive innovation, building on the work of our co-founder, Harvard Business School professor Clay Christensen.
- Because we focus on growth strategy and innovation, we bring unique expertise and authority to the challenges our clients face: Where is our next big opportunity, and what is our strategy to get there? How do we build an organization that is innovative and future focused? How do we disrupt ourselves before others do?
- Our values – including Integrity, Collaboration, Impact, Intellectual Curiosity, Inclusion, Excellence, and Humility – guide our work with clients, with each other, and our commitment to enabling innovation in organizations.
- Our work environment emphasizes the exchange of ideas, continuous learning, and collaboration. And our smaller team structure offers exposure to senior-level executives early in your consulting career.
We are seeking an Analyst to join our consulting team. This person’s primary responsibility will be to play a supporting role for the problem-solving and communication activities on our client engagement teams.
- Fully own assigned analyses and work streams with moderate to low direction and support
- Gather, analyze and synthesize primary and secondary research and data
- Develop and prepare slides from existing frameworks, or other written communications, to convey the insights and recommendations developed
- Work with a team to diagnose the clients’ needs and develop recommendations
- Work with a team to form hypotheses that will help clients solve their challenges
- Work with the team to develop and refine creative recommendations to make to the client
- Participate in firm development
Contribute to internal efforts that help improve & grow the firm (e.g. recruiting)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position
- Interest in consulting, business and innovation
- Finely tuned analytical skills and ability to problem-solve unstructured or ambiguous challenges
- Ability to conduct secondary and/or primary research
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid skills in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset that can thrive in an unstructured and collaborative team environment
- Strong attention to detail