Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Analyst to join our Hunt Valley or Tysons Corner office. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our highly respected, collaborative team working directly with clients. You will support our US Infrastructure services for Lenders Technical Advisory (LTA), project delivery and owner’s advisory.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Prepare, maintain and update project financial models
- Conduct analyses of Project Agreements
- Support preparation of LTA Reports for project financial close and ongoing project monitoring
- Conduct project site visits to verify progress
- Engage with clients to present analyses
- Provide technical analysis within purview of candidate’s areas of knowledge and competency
- Support owners in procuring and managing projects
- Develop and maintain Excel-based models of costs and cash flow for infrastructure projects
- Perform quantitative analyses of Contractor Replacement, Payment Mechanism and other items prior to project Financial Close
- Participate in meetings/calls with financiers considering investing in a project
- Visually inspect projects before and during construction to identify concerns and assess progress
- Review payment requests from contractors to verify the work claimed has been completed
- Review Project Agreements, assess risks and concerns from the financier’s perspective, and prepare analysis and report narrative for Lenders Technical Advisory (LTA) Reports
- Support public sector owners to develop procurement strategies, Requests for Proposals and Bid Documents, evaluate proposals and oversee and manage projects.
- Perform technical review, planning, design and implementation on behalf of agency owners and/or project proponents (within candidate’s scope of technical knowledge, skills and abilities).
- Represent the company at industry meetings and conferences
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, construction management, engineering or other relevant field
- 0-2 Years or more of experience in finance, engineering or construction or related field.
- Advanced Spreadsheet capabilities in Excel or similar programs
- Ability to prepare written reports and summaries of financial, technical and contractual material
- Introductory knowledge of project management, project finance, contracts and deal structure
- Ability to understand and analyze Project Agreements and identify risks
- Skills and knowledge in an area of technical expertise such as engineering/construction with an interest in project finance, or skills and knowledge in business/finance with an interest in infrastructure development.
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.