View job on Handshake
The Information Systems Analyst on the Technology Systems and Services team is responsible for:
- Participating in the development, implementation, and maintenance of automated distributed processing systems and their components.
- Providing daily executive and non-executive client support- including diagnosing and resolving issues, answering questions regarding the skills required to execute applications, continuous collaboration with team members to maximize efficiencies, security, teamwork and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting a variety of hardware and software applications and products, including analysis of new software, client support solutions, knowledgebase articles, training materials, and asset management
- Works with all levels of division staff and professional information systems personnel inside and outside the division
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and one year of related work experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and three years of related work experience
A successful candidate will posses:
- Experience providing technical assistance to division staff
- Demonstrated experience and initiative in problem diagnosis and resolution, and applies knowledge creatively to a wide variety of assignments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a broad range of hardware and software products
- Proficiency in network operating systems and one or more high-level programming languages
- Basic knowledge of technology, concepts, and methodologies in analysis and system design or network design and configuration, and interrelationships among systems
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to work in an agile, fast-paced, and demanding environment that involves Helpdesk troubleshooting and support for principals and staff.
- Strong Interpersonal and Oral Communication skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently
Notes: This position will be on-site in Washington, DC. Full COVID-19 vaccination is required as a condition of employment, unless a legally required exception applies.