Apply between: 10/31/22 – 11/11/22
Apply at: www.phila.gov/jobs
As an employer, the City of Philadelphia values inclusion, integrity, innovation, empowerment, and hard work above all else. We offer a vibrant work environment, comprehensive health care and benefits, and the experience you need to grow and excel. If you’re interested in working with a passionate team of people who care about the future of Philadelphia, start here.
What we offer
- Impact – The work you do here matters to millions.
- Growth – Philadelphia is growing, why not grow with it?
- Diversity & Inclusion – Find a career in a place where everyone belongs.
- Benefits – We care about your well-being.
Candidates who meet all eligibility requirements within three months of the application deadline (by 2/11/2023) will be admitted to this examination. Successful candidates will be placed on the eligible list but may not be hired or promoted until all requirements have been satisfied.
Completion of a Bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college or university in management information systems, information technology, business analytics, data science, information science, statistics or a closely related field.
Two years of technical experience for a large business or governmental organization*, which has included utilizing computer applications to facilitate management reporting and analysis by:
- gathering and analyzing data to determine business needs to improve operations, OR
- processing large scale data and information including data mining and statistical analysis to monitor key performance indicators or to identify trends in program/service delivery.
* with 500 or more employees or over $7 million in annual revenue
NOTE: Completion of a Master’s degree program at an accredited college or university in management information systems, information technology, business analytics, data science, information science, statistics or a closely related field may substitute for one year of the required experience.