Import Customs Compliance Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operational performance of our customs compliance program including the clearance of goods through US Customs as well as the movement of goods through our foreign trade zone (FTZ). This position will be the administrative lead of systemic and business processes ensuring our company remains compliant while importing goods into the US. The associate will complete auditing, analysis, and reports for multiple areas of customs compliance.
- Manage Foreign Trade Zone daily admissions, weekly withdrawals, and annual reporting requirements
- Monitor performance of customs brokers, 3PL, and FTZ software provider
- Assist with analysis, updates, and reporting requirements for Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), Importer Self-Assessment (ISA), and First Sale programs
- Perform audits associated to post entry review and other trade programs, e.g., free trade agreements
- Complete weekly, monthly, and annual audits for customs compliance
- Complete analysis and reporting of duty and customs entry volumes, costs, and performance
- Periodically review and update internal systems, customs compliance manuals, and desktop procedures