Medline Industries has an immediate opening for an Implementation Analyst in our Sales Operations division.
Analyze data provided by the customer in a variety of formats and convert that data into usable information for Medline Industries. Track and assist in the management of distribution implementation projects through Wrike and item master files built with Excel. Work on a cross functional team supporting various internal divisions while managing projects and aggressive timelines.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct data analysis and manage assigned distribution implementation projects. Provide usage and pricing analysis. Utilize PO history to forecast demand and communicate to customer.
- Collaborate with branches to review customer’s inventory and make adjustments.
- Ensure all facets of the implementation time line come in on time. Communicate issues with implementations and develop a strategy to progress forward and follow through with the action plan developed.
- Gather and analyze trends or unusual performance with implementations. Determine root cause and communicate to leadership.
- Review and convert customer item files to a usable format that will be used by corporate sales, sales, and used as the master file. Maintain consistent updates of the master file and implementation project tracker.
- Communicate effectively with the customer, sales team, and internal departments on open issues, potential obstacles, project progress and overall completion rates. Conduct conference calls to educate customers on processes, timelines, and required action to achieve project completion.
- Act as a resource to sales staff and the customer on all major account implementations. Assist with live customer presentations during the implementation process, either locally at our corporate office, or at a customer on-site visit. Manage and support on-site customer command centers the week of go live.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; and a 401(k) with company match and much more!
Qualifications – External
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 2 years of vendor, inventory, or sales analysis experience.
- Experience with account implementations including LUM logistical setup and demonstrating understanding of supply chain operations.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions.
- Experience conducting presentations either by phone or in person, through a webinar format or a live customer meeting on the project/process at hand.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience managing and analyzing large data sets (10K lines of excel documents).
- Experience with SAP, Excel, and WRIKE.
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience conducting basic training for new and existing staff through preexisting templates and materials developed by the management team. Comprehensive knowledge in all facets of implementation for all market segments.