What makes a fantastic Implementation Analyst?
The Implementation Analyst is responsible for leading successful implementations for Fiserv’s solutions. These implementations are for new clients and existing clients. The analyst engages directly with the client from the project kickoff through go-live.
This is a fast-paced position requiring flexibility and the ability to easily accept and manage change. The analyst must have the ability to listen and understand the client’s business challenges and opportunities. This will allow them to provide direction to the clients to achieve their objectives and success.
As part of the implementation process the Implementation Analyst will utilize business analysis techniques, tools, and common templates.
Opportunities for awards and recognition based on performance for demonstrating the Fiserv Values.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in business, finance, accounting, computer science and/or related field required. Equivalent work experience may be substituted.
- At least 1 year of experience in direct customer/client project or support involvement
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 0-5 years of direct customer/client project or support involvement, preferably with a financial institution or technology focused organization
- Strong self-motivation with excellent time management skills, including ability to work on time sensitive projects to meet deliverables by expected due date.
- Analytical skills to assess client business need, identify solutions, and manage requirements.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Active listening skills to understand and document meetings and conversations.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Self-motivated with self-accountability and strong organizational skills to effectively manage time, projects and follow-up.
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgment/decision making skills to ensure client success.
- Technical skills working with HTML, Databases, SQL scripts, etc.
Travel required: Up to 30% Travel
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers’ expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.