Our mission? Become the world’s most trusted and comprehensive technology platform for investment reporting, accounting, and analytics. How are we achieving it? By serving the most sophisticated and innovative institutional investors around the world, building a global team of experts, problem solvers, and industry leaders. Are you ready to be part of our team?
Scopes requirements and configures solutions using proprietary software tools to support the onboarding of new Clearwater clients to meet their accounting, compliance monitoring, performance measurement, risk analysis, and reporting needs. Validates large investment datasets to identify, root cause, and resolve errors and inconsistencies.
What do we stand for? You are:
- Intensely committed to our clients
- Committed to building an outstanding, engaged team
- Driven by innovation and improvement
- Build truly differentiated offering
- Learns to use professional concepts and available resources. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve issues.
- Learns Clearwater Way methodologies to implement and onboard clients, including alignment and support of CW’s Client Engagement Model
- Internal Communication: Beginning to understand and apply Level 1 servicing with the aid of mentors. Audience is typically team lead level or below. Not yet ready to serve as a trainer. Sphere of influence mainly self.
- External Communication: Beginning to understand and apply Level 1 servicing with the aid of mentors. Audience is typically low- or mid- level stakeholders.
- Beginner Technical Skills in Excel (basic formulas and formatting) and SQL (can use stored procedures and read and write basic SELECT/FROM/WHERE queries but needs assistance locating appropriate tables and using JOINs).
- Continuous Service Improvement: Primary focus is learning. No expectation of continuous service improvement.
- Accounting: Basic understanding of the accounting equation and foundational concepts, or at least general business knowledge/coursework.
- Finance: Basic understanding of time value of money and other foundational concepts, or at least general business knowledge/coursework.
- Asset Classes: Difference between a bond and a stock
- Market: Understands and applies Clearwater’s core value proposition (aggregate, reconcile, report) from a market- and client-agnostic standpoint
- Clearwater Website: Proficient with the “Big 3” menus and navigation
- Operates with regular assistance from team members.
“If you’re passionate about our mission, we want you to make a difference here. We want you to feel supported and make an impact on a mission that’s worthy.”
What you’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proven history of proficient Excel use
- Ability to concisely convey information through verbal and written communication
- Dynamic problem solving skills, and an innate sense of curiosity
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Intense desire to learn and improve at a rapid pace every day
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of investment accounting policies and procedures
- Securities or financial markets experience, especially involving derivatives, alternatives, structured products, and/or fixed income
- Experience with relational database principles and SQL querying
- Project management skills
What’s Cool about this Job?
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- A Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- A Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- A Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match
At this time we are not supporting visas.