Ballentine Partners is looking for an enthusiastic Impact Analyst to join our growing investment team.
- Work with and support impact research team to identify, analyze, and recommend impact investments
- Maintain database of manager and vehicle research
- Work to further impact reporting for chosen investment vehicles in client portfolios as well as firm-wide for UN PRI and Ballentine impact reports
- Communicate effectively with professional contacts, including investment managers and industry experts
- Prepare written research reports and make presentations to both internal and external constituencies
- Analyze the impact of macroeconomic trends/events on investment industries and client portfolios
- Understand multiple impact investing themes (examples include environment, renewable energy, diversity, equity) to implement across asset classes and client portfolios
- Provide research support in other asset classes as needed
- Other projects to support impact investing initiatives at the firm
- Develop technical expertise in investment software tools
- Other duties as assigned
The right candidate will be someone who has the following skills:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- A passion for making investments that contribute to positive social and environmental outcomes
- Can take initiative and act proactively (i.e., anticipates problems, raises suggestions)
- Can work both independently and in a team structure with a diverse group of people
- Can juggle and prioritize a variety of tasks daily
- Is highly organized with a very strong attention to detail
- Has strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Has excellent interpersonal & relationship skills including a positive and collegial attitude
A Bachelor’s Degree in economics, finance, mathematics, or a quantitative science is preferred. Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role is preferred. CFA designation or progress towards CFA designation preferred.
Ballentine Partners offers a wide array of benefits completely paid for by the firm including dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance as well as cost sharing on medical insurance. We offer extensive time off benefits including vacation time, unlimited personal sick time, paid family sick leave, paid parental leave, sabbaticals, community time off and so much more. We have a corporate matching program as well as support certifications and continuing education for our team members. Ballentine is a family friendly and flexible work environment. Our culture is collaborative and built on supporting each other to grow not only the business but each other as well.
Ballentine Partners compensation is made up of a base salary and performance bonus. The salary range for this position is $80,000 to $100,000 and is commensurate with experience. Performance bonuses are based upon company and personal performance and are paid out annually.
We will sponsor applicants for work visas.
Ballentine Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is based upon qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage applications from those who share our commitment to promoting a diverse, welcoming, and inclusive community.