At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
Early Development Program:
This is a stepping stone to CRA role so it’s a great opportunity for Clinical Research professionals that are looking to grow their careers. As an IHCRA you will have the opportunity to advance your career quickly! If you are passionate about making a difference and growing your career into an independent site monitoring CRA this opportunity is for you. This is home-based role and requires travel.
• Become familiar with ICON’s SOPs/WPs, ICH GCP guidelines, appropriate regulations, ICON systems and the principles of and assist with investigator recruitment
• Maintain timelines and ensure accuracy and completeness of data entered into ICON systems
• Serve as the primary in-house contact for sites and investigators participating in studies
• Conduct and completes remote site management activities, with support as needed, according to applicable SOPS and the Study Monitoring Plan.
• To contact Clinical sites for specific requests (e.g. enrolment updates, missing documentation, data entry timeliness, data query follow-up, CDA finding follow-up, and action Item resolution or other sponsor specific CRA tasks.
• Take responsibility for project tasks and sees these tasks through to successful completion, with support.
• Maintain a professional interpersonal relationship with study team, sites, and Sponsors
• Participate in QA Audits as needed.
• Regularly attend and gives to project specific and departmental meetings
• Ability and willingness to travel as needed (drive and fly)
• Maintain Sponsor and patient confidentiality
• Other duties as assigned
You will need:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a life science
• At least 12 months of a CTA/Clinical Trial Assistant or similar role experience within the clinical/pharmaceutical industry
• Understanding of ICH GCP Compliance
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• A phenomenal teammate
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.