About the Opportunity
RiskVal Financial Solutions is looking for a product analyst to join our team. We are a leading SaaS provider in fixed income trading solutions for the financial industry, with clients at almost all top-tier sell-side and buy-side trading firms.
The Product Analyst team’s core value is delivering high-quality customer service for top-tier buy and sell-side clients worldwide. RiskVal’s unique emphasis on user-experience and fast-paced software development cycle plays a critical role in sustaining trusted client relationships developed over 19+ years. The company’s product development cycle is driven by client interaction, addressing market challenges across fixed income trading desks through the company’s product and services offered.
In this client-facing role, we are seeking a quantitatively oriented and highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills to be a team player. You will be responsible for demonstrating to clients how to extract value and leverage RiskVal’s proprietary solution(s) as a value-added tool for their trading requirements.
RiskVal is headquartered in Princeton, NJ, but the position is hybrid to allow candidates the flexibility to work remotely.
Multiple Positions Available.
What you’ll do:
- Cultivate client relationships with existing and potential clients with a clear understanding of RiskVal’s market niche to continually exceed client expectations
- Support traders worldwide to answer questions and conduct training of RiskVal’s software through phone-calls, IB Chat, and technical documentation
- Demonstrate an excellent level of technical and analytical knowledge of RiskVal’s products and services to confidently solve client’s analytical and valuation-related questions in real-time
- Utilize internal resources to self-learn and continually refine domain knowledge to help clients benefit from and find the key value of RiskVal for their trading, risk and portfolio needs
- Multitask business critical issues and prioritize client-related issues and/or requests by collaborating internally across Quantitative, Development, Support, and Business teams
- Proactively ensure RiskVal’s solutions meet business needs and trader requirements through qualitative release sign-off to improve overall user-experience
- Write clear and concise documentation on the weekly release and overall usage of the system
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or related fields
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must speak and write English fluently
- Superior work ethic, positive attitude, and ability to multitask efficiently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- A fast thinking and analytical individual with a quantitative background
- Ability to write clearly for technical documentation
- Fixed Income knowledge preferred
- IT Skills – Bloomberg, Microsoft (Excel & Word). Preference for other industry systems offered by Financial Institutions (BrokerTec, etc)
- Passion for helping support and develop RiskVal’s products and providing customer experience